About The Club
Welcome to Queens Park FC: The home of football in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. We are a community of male and female players aged 5 to 65 of all abilities united by our love of football. From our junior development coaching programs upwards, Queens Park FC is committed to providing the best possible environment for all players to enjoy football and reach their maximum potential.
Queens Park FC (Sydney) is a not-for-profit community football club playing in the Eastern Suburbs Football Association (ESFA) of Sydney. The Club origins date back to 1968, playing home games at Queens Park and more recently Waverley Park Synthetic.
The Club has an inclusive “Football for All” philosophy with a membership of over 1,000 registered players from Under 5 to Adult, with 50% of the player base being female.
Besides providing organised and competitive football, the Club offers skills programs and coaching support by qualified staff coaches.
The following Football Program is available for ages U5 to Adult:
- Little Lions Program for Girls & Boys, 5 - 7 years: 4v4 format played on modified fields
- MiniRoos for Girls & Boys, 8 & 9 years: 7v7 format including a goalkeeper played on modified fields
- MiniRoos Girls & Boys, 10 - 12 years: 9v9 format including a goalkeeper played on modified fields
- Youth Male & Female, 13 - 18 years: 11-a-side including a goalkeeper played on a full field
- Adult Male & Female, 19 - O55s: 11-a-side including a goalkeeper played on a full field
- Jaleh Shafie (2020)
- Rick Flowers (2021)
- Michael Nemeth (2022)
- Mark Jumikis (2023)
We are proudly sponsored by: